In order to complete the NEET Application Form, candidates must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website.
- On the left hand side of home page, applicants will see options like, ‘Apply Online’, ‘Candidate Login’ and ‘Forgot Registration Number’
- Applicants should click on ‘Candidate Login’,
- In case the applicant has forgotten their password, they need to click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the candidate log-in page. The necessary details should to be filled out to recover the password.
- If the candidate has forgotten their registration number, they should click on ‘Forgot Registration Number’ on the official website and fill out the necessary details.
- If the candidate is a new user or is registering for the first time, they will click on ‘Apply Online’ on the official web site.
- A new page will open which would list important instructions for the application form. At the bottom of the page, the candidates will see a button flashing, ‘Proceed to apply Online NEET 2017’. Applicants should click on this button.
- A new page will open which would have the instructions related to filling the application form. Candidates have to click on ‘I agree’ and ‘Submit’ to proceed further.
- Candidates will fill the required information and click on ‘Submit’ if they are satisfied with their entry or will click on ‘Reset’ to make changes.
- The candidate will successfully register and will be required to log-in on their candidate profile to start filling the application form.
- After the filling the details, click on ‘Next’ to proceed or can click on ‘Reset’ if they are not satisfied with the information or want to make any changes.
- Once the applicant clicks ‘Next’, they will be taken to the next step of uploading the documents.
- Candidates have to upload their passport size photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- The candidate should ensure that the documents are as per the instructions and are uploaded in their provided space. After this the programme will automatically take the candidate to next step of application process.
- Candidates will make the payment of application fees by choosing the payment mode most appropriate for them.
After the payment of application fees, candidates will be redirected to the last step where they will print the confirmation page. This confirmation page must be kept by the candidate as a proof of fees payment and future references.
Printing the confirmation page means that the application has been submitted. If the candidate cannot see the confirmation page, it means that they have skipped one of the steps.