The aspirants are required to follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- Log on to the official website of the institution i.e. cbseneet.nic.in.
- From the online services section, hit on “Apply Online”.
- Now you will be redirected to a new screen. Read all the instructions carefully
- Now hit on “Proceed to apply online NEET (UG) 2018” for NEET Online Application Form 2018.
- Once you hit the NEET online application form for the new registered user will appear in front of you.
- Fill all the NEET Online Registration Form 2018 Details carefully and hit on the “next” tab.
- Again on the next page you will get some details to fill in NEET UG Registration.
- Continue the procedure till you receive the submit tab.
- Then you will get the NEET UG Registration as:
- Hit on I want to continue.
- Now complete the whole application process and recheck the filled details once and as to avoid corrections.
- Hit on the submission tab.
- Take a print out of the filled NEET MBBS 2018 application form.
- Then the next step will be uploading your photograph.
- Upload your photograph in NEET Registration Form and hit on next tab.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb.
- Now after completing the uploading procedure, move towards the payment option:
- Choose the payment option.
- Complete the payment procedure and then your NEET Application Form 2018 will successfully be submitted.
- At last, candidates are advised to take a copy of NEET 2018 application form.
NEET 2018 Application Form Correction:
- If you have done any mistake while filling up the NEET 2018 Application Form, then what you need to do is given here…
- All you need to do is to hit on the correction link given on the official website and rectify the mistake, but it can only happen if you are rectifying your mistake before the last date of submission of the form.
Note: Candidate is allowed to fill and submit only one online application form. Multiple applications of a candidate will be rejected.
Click the below link to know the FAQs about NEET UG 2018:
NEET 2018 PDF
To know more click here