With the exams around the corner there is quite a lot to prepare and very little time left. You have studied a lot but at the same time you might feel that you have forgotten everything. Are you tensed or worried? Don’t worry. Here are few tips to face the board exams without any tension and stress.
With CBSE 10th and 12th board exams nearing, students might be going through an emotional face, some might be nervous, some scared and some excited since they have prepared well for the upcoming exams.
Create a plan of study. Do not make it very difficult.
First just make a note of all the major topics and sub-topics of a subject on a paper or an easier way is to use the table of content from the book. After you complete each chapter mark a tick.
Make a single tick for topics which you studied reasonably well.
Mark two ticks for topics which you have practiced well and are very confident.
Three ticks for topics where you have revised again and think you are an expert.
You main aim is to have as many as three-ticks as possible before the exam.
The first thing you need to do every morning is to plan your targets for the day. Do not take more than 2 to 3 minutes.
Study a particular topic for 25 min. Do not study that particular topic for more than 25 min.
Here are few rules that you need to follow on daily basis to get the maximum benefits from the above mentioned 3 tips.
- Take small breaks every 40 min. During these breaks stretch a little.
- You need to maintain a regular sleep pattern. Do not study 30 min before you go to sleep. During those 30 min wash your limbs, face. Now settle down, close your eyes and relax.
- Unless required, avoid caffeine. It lengthens you waking time, can disturb your sleep, reduce your grasping capacity, and makes you feel tired when you get up.
- The next morning instead for drinking tea or coffee, it is better to have lemon juice or green tea.
- Avoid watching television, movies, chatting, long phone conversations, social media usage unless it is required as these will make your brain tired.
- Listen to music, sing or dance or even meditate during the short breaks.
We hope these tips will help you do your final broad exams well. All the best