NEET Aspirants will start to sum-up their NEET Preparation, Right??
NEET 2018 is going to knock at your door in just ONE Month!!
The last ONE-month preparation is going to play a vital role in your final NEET exam 2018.
So I guess, you have already completed the NEET Syllabus. These tips will give you a time to sum-up your NEET Preparation.
• Take a note of your Weaker areas and try to grasp the points.
• Plan a routine for revision from today, don’t try new topics now.
• NCERT Books must be followed.
• Group Studies will be a better option you can opt for some days a week.
• Revision is an ultimate weapon.
• You should have a package of questions you find difficult to solve.
• Previous years question paper should be your essential tool.
• Never get panic and stay patient during NEET preparation.
• A healthy routine of sleep, eat and study should be maintained
Take Mock Tests!!
Why Mock Test?
NEET Aspirants should take the mock tests in order to develop a strong grounding in the concepts and the theories. A mock test also helps in managing the available time and recognize the areas they are lack in.
Therefore, you must start taking the mock exam to evaluate your NEET preparation level. Solve every type of questions, study all the topics, make your basics strong and take as many as mock tests to identify and rectify your weak areas.
To Take A Mock Test click on the link given Below: