Good News for NEET 2017 Students!!! Finally the await is over!!
NEET 2017 will be conducted on May 07, 2017. NEET Application Form has to be filled online and submitted by March 01, 2017. The application fee of Rs. 1400 for General Category and Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PH needs to be remitted.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode at 80 NEET Exam Centres across India. NEET Exam includes a total of 180 objective type questions. There are 4 sections which are Physics, Chemistry and Biology with an equal number of questions in each section. The duration of the NEET Exam is 3 hours. Negative marking is also applicable in the exam.
Let’s refresh again about NEET 2017.
What is new in NEET 2017?
In a preferably significant decision, Supreme court has re-introduced NEET as a single tier entrance exam from 2016 and replaced AIPMT as well as other State and University level medical entrance tests for admission to MBBS and BDS program to bring transparency and spare students the stress of appearing in multiple medical entrance exams. DGHS, Government of India manages 15% All India Quota seats and the remaining 85% seats are distributed among all the states.
NEET is a single stage exam which enables all aspiring and qualified candidates to seek admissions to MBBS/BDS programmes in around 355 medical and 300 dental colleges listed by MCI. NEET UG offers admission to MBBS/BDS programmes.
Important Dates For NEET 2017
|Date of NEET UG||May 07, 2017|
|Mode of NEET UG||Offline|
|Medium of NEET UG||English, Hindi and Other Regional Languages|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
|Type and Number of Questions||180 Objective Type Questions|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology|
|Courses Offered||MBBS and BDS|
|Seats Offered||52305 seats in total|
|Release of CBSE NEET 2017 Notification||Jan 31, 2017|
|NEET 2017 Application Form will be available from||Jan 31, 2017|
|Last date to register for NEET 2017||March 01, 2017|
|Last Date to submit Application Fee for NEET 2017||March 01, 2017|
|NEET 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded from||April 15, 2017|
|NEET Exam is scheduled on||May 07, 2017|
|NEET 2017 Result will be announced on||June 08, 2017|